Email Marketing Compliance
We’ve got you covered
When it comes to email marketing compliance Vision6 prides itself on helping marketers navigate this ever evolving landscape.Become compliant today! Start FREE
All your customer data
stays here in Australia
Recent changes to the Privacy Act have strengthened requirements for cross border disclosure of personal information. But rest assured when using Vision6 all your personal data and the data of all your contacts are stored right here in Australia.
Spam compliance, all the tools you’ll ever need
There are three key steps to comply with the The Spam Act of 2003 and Vision6 has a
number of features that help to ensure you are compliant.
Permission based marketing is the cornerstone of the Spam Act of 2003.
- Webforms for subscriber opt in.
- Autoresponders for double opt in processes.
You must always identify who the email is from.
- Address details are automatically included on all emails sent through the system.
It is imperative to give people an easy opt out.
- One click unsubscribe function.
- Removes previous unsubscribes upon upload.
Accessibility for all
Web forms created using Vision6 comply with the latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, as endorsed by the Australian Government.
Approved government supplier
Vision6 is a Queensland Government Information Technology and Communications (GITC) approved supplier. The GITC is a framework of standard legal documentation that is designed to assist government buyers and industry suppliers to develop contracts for the supply of information and communications technology (ICT) products and services in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Vision6 enables us to conduct effective email marketing initiatives in an effortless manner. The platform has powerful in-system data collection and segmentation tools which make it easy for us to manage our prospect lifecycle communications whilst the reporting functionality provides valuable insights to their response to our marketing throughout the journey
Rosanna Ryan | Marketing & Communications Coordinator | Faculty of Health Sciences | University of Queensland