Program Announced for the Email Marketing Summit Australia
Today I’m pleased to announce the speakers who will be sharing their expertise at the sixth annual Email Marketing Summit Australia.
This year the EMSA program has had a shake up with some great new topics added to the program. EMSA will also feature a brilliant range of local email marketing experts and include an international speaker for the first time!
This year’s program includes:
- Keynote Address: Global technology trends and their impact on your customer, marketing strategies, campaigns and results from 2012-2015 (International Speaker!)
- Panel discussion: Leveraging your email marketing campaigns in a busy cross channel mix
- Refreshing your email marketing through advanced strategies
- Using intelligent design to breed confidence and results
- Lead nurturing: Using email marketing to convert a prospect into a sale
- Key initiatives to engage your audience through content marketing
- Enhancing your email database through social media efforts
- Mobile marketing trends: Optimising email for mobile channels
- THE PITCH: From brief to strategy. Two of the top marketing agencies in Brisbane will be pitching for your votes!
As a first time attendee at EMSA (and this year’s chairman for the day) I am excited by the program and in particular the stellar speaker line up. Whether you’re an email marketing pro or new to the medium I believe there is something for you to learn by attending.
To find out more about the 2012 Email Marketing Summit Australia you can visit www.emsaustralia.com.au.
I hope to see you there.