Autoresponders: pull the trigger for intelligent email marketing
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to send emails with 100% confidence in their relevance to your subscribers?
It might sound like a pipedream but it’s actually well within your reach. The solution lies with the use of email autoresponders (also known as triggered emails).
Autoresponders are the emails automatically triggered to subscribers in direct response to an action that they’ve taken. And this is why they are such a powerful tool for email marketers.
- Welcome emails to new subscribers
- Confirmation emails to customers following a purchase
- Thank you emails in response to subscriber surveys
If you’re not currently using autoresponders as a way to automatically send emails of this nature to your subscribers, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
How autoresponders help you
- They save you time because they’re automated. Set it up once and then forget about it.
- They build better relationships with subscribers because the content relates to their mindset at a specific point in time. In other words, the email addresses the subscriber’s needs and not yours.
- And because of this, they get noticed in the inbox.
So the next time you’re planning an email campaign, ask yourself where autoresponders can help increase the intelligence of your email marketing.
P.S. To learn how to create autoresponders with Vision6, check out this short tutorial video.