Are you doing enough to reach the subscriber’s inbox?
According to Return Path’s email reports, Australia consistently leads the Asia-Pacific region in terms of permission-based emails being delivered to the inbox.
We have a lot of tech at Vision6 to help your emails get delivered. But there are a few easy things you can do right now to increase your chances further, get better results and make sure your emails are making the best impression possible.
- Maintain a clean database with a low bounce rate by removing permanent bounces after each campaign.
- Maintain a good sender reputation with a low complaint rate (under 0.3%). Do this by contacting subscribers frequently, consistently with a clear opt-out process.
- Request subscribers add you to their safe-senders list or address book and use a consistent “from name” across your emails.
- Ensure HTML emails are cleanly coded and free of Flash, Java and ActiveX. Perform an email test before sending to ensure everything displays correctly.
- Check your email with SpamAssassin or the Spam Check feature in Vision6 to identify potential delivery issues before you send.
- Send targeted content that focuses on the needs of your subscribers.
To learn more on improving your email deliverability, check out our whitepaper on Understanding and Improving Email Deliverability.