Vision6 Anti Spam Policy:
We screen our system constantly and keep an eye open for any unusual activity. By screening we mean:
- Monitoring excessive usage.
- Observing email campaign information (email address used, number of messages being sent, specific words used in the subject or content).
- Checking the IP address of the account holder.
In any instance where it appears there may be illegitimate activity, the account involved will be investigated.
for more information.
You can learn about best practices for electronic marketing from our free online training
and through our email marketing guides
How we handle complaints
Vision6 are known for delivering outstanding customer service; including being honest about how we interact with you and the community.
As part of our customer service we provide you with a means to report Spam for further investigation. This is our procedure following receipt of a complaint:
- The complaint is investigated to validate its origin, content and scope.
- We will preserve the content of any complaint you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
- Where a complaint can be validated we will:
- Flag the account as having a complaint against it and the details of that complaint recorded where we believe we have the legal requirement to do so; and or
- Unsubscribe the complainant from the account where we believe we have the legal right to do so.
- Legal action may also be initiated in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If false complaints are made we reserve the right to commence legal action to recover any damages caused from such complaints.
- Where the complaint has uncovered a breakdown in policy, procedure or expectations by you, we will audit and, where necessary, amend any policy, procedure or customer interaction.
- You may receive a follow-up email to inform you of any action that may have been taken.
If you believe a Vision6 account holder has sent you Spam, we encourage you to contact the sender directly to ensure removal from any mailing list you are on. If you require further information about our Anti Spam Policy please contact us
. Or if you have a Spam complaint please let us know